Hi, I’m Anna.
Born and raised in the Netherlands, I am a digital designer and visual artist currently based in Melbourne. Within digital design I specialise in UX, UI and web design. I am passionate about creating interactive experiences with accessibility at front of mind. By improving the way we access and use interfaces, I am hoping to be able to create app and web experiences that are truly inclusive for all, no matter what ability.
I have explored a wide range of mediums throughout my artist career such as sculpture, photography and painting. Currently I am running a side hustle called Kippie Ceramics alongside my design practice.
- UX & Product Designer at Deloitte Digital 2022 - current
- CX/UX Intern at Suncorp Innovation Studio 2021 - 2022
- Digital Media Studio Assistant at RMIT Design Faculty 2021 - 2022
- Bachelor of Design (Digital Media) at RMIT University class of 2022
- Bachelor of Fine Arts at Monash University class of 2018
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD, Premiere Pro)
- Figma, FigJam, Miro, Balsamiq
- Unity, Rhino 3D, 3D printing
- UX research and user testing
- Research synthesis and analysis
- Wireframing and prototyping
- Conceptual and design thinking
Resume can be provided upon request ︎