Business idea validation
- Gathering user research and insights
- Data analysis
- Low-fidelity prototyping
- Report writing
- Showcase presenting
Final wireframes used for user testing
In this project we had to help a confidental client bank explore, prototype and test a new business idea to help grow their Main Financial Institude (MFI). The proposed concept would allow
easily move several existing bank accounts including their data regarding their bills, debits etc. to
the clients bank. Once this switch has taken place they will be rewarded with
various incentives and rewards when completing transactions. This idea would allow for a personalised banking
experience and removing the stress of moving banks.
- Established clear objectives
- Created assumptions based on existing data
- Created 8 wireframe screens to be used during user testing as a visual aid
- Conducted user interviews to test assumptions, product interest and rewards. Also gained an understanding of the likes and dislikes from the customer about online banking and data collection.
- Anaylised data through various research methods including affinity mapping. And used the findings to validate assumptions, user experience of the wireframe and concept.
- Made recommendations based from the findings.
- Reported to stakeholders and showcased project to the business.