- 250+ build ready screen designs
- Future state concepts
- Conducting UX heuristic assessment
- Writing user interview scripts
- Collating research findings
- Designing question form screens for RSC and RIC
- Implementing content changes across designs
- Creating RSC and RIC prototypes for stakeholder walkthrough
- Initial design of global components such as header, progress stepper etc.
- Preparing in-person client workshop
- Presenting findings, designs etc. to client.
Helping UniSuper build out its Retirement Help Suite (RHS) by focussing on the Retirement Saving Calculator and Retirement Income Calculator. The aim was to engage members through simple, intuitive experiences, which would allow the user to self-serve and enable UniSuper to better assist their members.
ProcessPhase 1 Discovery
Reviewing existing user research, journeys and prototype
Conducting a UX heuristic assessment and accessibility review
Collating improvements and areas of focus to prepare for redesign.
Phase 2 Design
Base designs on heuristic and accessibility review findings
- Designing high-fidelity build-ready screens
- Lean guerrilla user testing to seek rapid feedback and insights.
- 20+ co-designing sessions
- 10 guerrilla user testing sessions
- UX heuristic assessment
- User flows
- Hi-fi prototyping